On 16th November 1974, A Arecibo message which is considered as an interstellar radio message carrying basic information about humanity and Earth was beamed into a distinct globular star cluster M13 which is 25,000 light years away in the hope that the extraterrestrial intelligence in the universe would decipher it and communicate back to earthlings !!
I presume, we earthlings are also in search of such a message from our extraterrestrial beings which might have got beamed into our solar system so that we may decipher it -Is it the word of god ?? have we really deciphered it ??
What has happened to Humanity ?? by sending out this arecibo message, we want the extraterrestrial to know that we all are humans – earthlings living on this earth and there is a population of 4 billion of such earthlings on this planet ?
Now, why has this discrimination among humans or earthlings has grown and why earthlings have started to fight over Earth’s geographic demography, caste, creed. color, race etc..etc… WHY ???
Let’s unite in the name of earthlings and behave as humans and explore the universe to find if we have any such message getting beamed and the way to decipher it – The deciphering of the extraterrestrial message may require a bigger and broader spectrum and might even be beyond the known spectrum of light.
Lets see and explore the past prophesies that have really come true in sense of earth and its existence and us earthlings !! was there a message already delivered to us – humans and earthlings ?? we are already witnessing the global warming changes and the frequent disaster which is showing its effect all over the world
Think tank – time to gear up so that we earthlings send out peace messages of live and let live on our earth for all our earthlings and then look beyond our earth or our solar systems !!
Children’s Day – which is celebrated on 14th November each year needs an introspective look –
Children are living beings – more living than grown-up people who have built shells of habit around themselves. Therefore it is absolutely necessary for their mental health and development that they should not have mere schools for their lessons, but a world whose guiding spirit is personal love. – Rabindranath Tagore
Personal Love is given by children’s -Parents, Brothers, sisters and all other family members – But today, there is hardly time for the parents and their siblings for interaction as they are lost in their own world wasting precious time for nothing – useless things which do not have any importance in life have dominated and have drifted both apart from being connected with each other, spiritually saying.
Parents are loosing their children and children are loosing their parents in today’s hectic world in the name of being busy for want of more wealth, fame, position etc…But where is love ?? it is lost in the false hope of making something more meaningful to life for the children …
Can we ever figure out what we want out of life ???? We all were children once upon a time.
Amidst the growing threat of Global Warming and severe calamities our earth is facing, we humans are on the verge of threatening ourselves which is most invalid in the awake of the Natural Threat !!
As such our planet earth is on the brink of extinction, I have been writing about the OND phenomenon (October -November -December ) since a long time, this time also, I can predict that we will witness again a numbers of devastating calamities happening – with earthquakes, Cyclones, Tsunamis and other natural disasters looming large and in the coming two months, it will shake off our dear earth in a state of shock and devastation and might take years and years to rebuild and the loss would be so enormous that humans would find themselves in a tight spot and everybody would turn to each other to help the humanity in general – We can presently see how the oceans of the world are restless and it is just the beginning of natural horror which we would witness shortly. Our Super Powers should put an end to the Nuclear Cold war for once and all.
Is the human threat bigger and more threatening than the natural threat ?? The answer is no !!! We should work towards the natural threats rather than bullying each other for some demographic supremacy and be humanly in our approach in resolving the natural crisis with perseverance and grit with getting our technology and satellites in the earth’s orbit into the most wanted job of screening of our planet from the space and analyse when these natural disaster would strike and how to ensure the humans lives as much as possible and avert major catastrophic scourge happening – Safe guarding is essential for humans rather than threatening as it might wipe out the intellectuals and people who most matter !!
Think Tank – It is an urgent call far for averting a bigger crises than our super nations fighting for Nuclear supremacy as No human on earth would advocate for such supremacy – This needs to be put to an end once and for all!!
No Threat but Peace should be the new thought process for the humanity !!
Presenting the legendary Thoughts of Mahatma Gandhiji – A Man with Peace Mission
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Best Gandhi Quotes
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening.
- You must not lose hope in humanity. Humanity is a Ocean; if a few drops of ocean are dirty, the ocean doesn’t become dirty.
- It is the health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Without actions, you are not going anywhere.
- The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate for two hours instead of one.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than preaching.
- I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
- You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated.
- The more efficient a force is, the more silent and the more subtle it is.
- Sacrifice that causes pain is no sacrifice at all. True sacrifice is joy – giving and uplifting.
- A man nothing is but a product of his thoughts, he become what he thinks.
- The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.
- If we are to teach real peace to this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall begin with the children.
- Happiness is looking into the mirror and liking what you see.
- A ‘no’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- Education should be so revolutionized as to answer the wants of the poorest villager, instead of answering those of an imperial exploiter
- By education, I mean an all-round drawing of the best in child and man in body, mind and spirit.
- Basic education links the children, whether of the cities or the villages, to all that is best and lasting in India.
- True education must correspond to the surrounding circumstances or it is not a healthy growth.
- What is really required to make democracy function is not knowledge of facts, but right education.
- If we want to reach real peace in the world, we should start educating children.
- Literacy in itself is no education. Literacy is not the end of education or even the beginning. By education, I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man-body, mind and spirit.
- And so I plead for non-violence and yet more nonviolence. I do so not without knowledge but with sixty years’ experience behind me.
- Violence will be violence for all time, and all violence is sinful. But what is inevitable, is not only declared the inevitable violence involved in killing for sacrifice as permissible but even regarded it as meritorious.
- It is no easy thing to walk on the sharp sword-edge of ahimsa in this world which is full of Ahimsa. Wealth does not help; anger is the enemy of ahimsa, and pride is a monster that swallows it up. In this strait and narrow observance of this religion of ahimsa, one has often to know so-called himsa as the truest form of ahimsa.
- We can only win over the opponent by love, never by hate. Hate is the subtlest form of violence. We cannot be really nonviolent and yet have hate in us.
- Ahimsa is the extreme limit of forgiveness. But forgiveness is the quality of the brave. Ahimsa is impossible without fearlessness.
- Non-violence and cowardice go ill together. I can imagine a fully armed man to be at heart a coward. Possession of arms implies an element of fear, if not cowardice. But true non-violence is an impossibility without the possession of unadulterated fearlessness.
- You need not be afraid that the method of nonviolence is a slow long-drawn-out process. It is the swiftest the world has seen, for it is the surest.
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
- Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up
- Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.
- Non-violence requires a double faith, faith in God and also faith in man.
- Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being.
- Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain.
- My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realizing him.
- Non-violence is the article of faith.
Our World – The Earth have majority of Humans who appreciate and want to live peacefully with these ideology but there are few who curb the liberty of live and let live in order to gain for their own selfish motives which destroy the basic human values and existence. The need of the hour is to look at saving human values and retrospect the proverb “Stitch in time – Saves Nine” !!
Today 27th September 2018, is celebrated as World Tourism Day and the venue designated is Budapest, Hungary by the World Tourism Organisation. Imagine what would happen if it becomes an international event for people meeting at a single location and concluding an economical World Tour Package like how people would meet for Olympics and other such social events.
“Harnessing innovation and digital advances provides tourism with opportunities to improve inclusiveness, local community empowerment and efficient resource management, amongst other objectives within the wider sustainable development agenda”, said UNWTO Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili. This statement by UNWTO Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili calls for integrating latest technology into the tourism industry.
The present need is to develop a economical World Tour Package which will include Land, our society Sea and Air Travel propagated by competent world authorities complemented by major tour operators and harness this most popular industry among all which brings everlasting memories and enthralling experiences which not only gives a sense of exploring new lands and people therein but also develop peace relationships on the way.
Most of the tourist get caught in wrong weather conditions and there is a need to educate a tourist about the demographics of the locations which the tourist has decided to tour.
The major airlines and cruise along with land tour operators can come together to form a world association to look into the opportunity of developing a economical World Tour Package for all classes of our society.
Think Tank needs to work out strategies for this endevour !!!
The fight never stops – the peace is not maintained as there is some or the other issue which is being triggered and the latest fight is among the leading nations is a trade war – The international trade wars are evident across the globe and the economies of major countries have got threatened by imposing of economic sanctions between many nations and the pinch is getting evident on the international trade between many countries.
The threat of such unilateral sanctions that are imposed by individual countries in furtherance of their strategic interests leads to an economic war. Typically intended as strong economic coercion, measures applied under unilateral sanctions can be termed as economic warfare, or as preludes to war.
The world is at crossroads and the superpowers are expected to make amendments instead of fighting on demand and supply and lifting these economic sanctions with a fair deal economic packages for the deserving nations and not being biased. Think Tank should be devising the mechanism and see to it that the superpowers demands are met by an equal distributed program instead of a monopolistic approach.
We do not want another war !! let’s stop this in right spirit.
In the year 1974, on June 5, the United Nations, declared this day as “World Environment Day” The idea was to awaken the world and propagate awareness for Protection of our Environment of our Mother Earth. Also, later, in the month of June 2008 , Walt Disney Pictures, released a movie called WALL – E, which was awarded as the best animated movies with an estimated budget of $180 million. This film topped “Time” Magazine ‘s list of the “Best Movies of the Decade”, and in the year 2016, it ranked 29th among 100 films and was considered as the best of the 21st century by 117 film critics from around the world. I too watched it several times because of its theme and it was related to the environment, it portrayed many aspects of future life we humans might face in the coming years !!
This year, the emphasis was on making people aware of the “Plastic Menace” and how to take measure worldwide to curb and control or eradicate the plastic use which is becoming a threat to the humanity and is a serious threat for the entire human kind and other living beings – we had news that a whale died because it swallowed a big chunk of plastic waste which might have obstructed its passage for passing waste.
U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres in a official statement has urged all people to reject single-use plastic items, and warned that growing levels of plastic waste were becoming unmanageable, saying “every year, more than eight million tons end up in the oceans.”
This plastic waste, accumulating in waterways, forests, and beaches across the globe is building up a mountain of plastic material, which needs an urgent solution to recycle or to be sent to space. The time is not far when we would actually end up having our moon as dumping yard for all our waste for having our earth’s environment clean and healthy for sustenance of life.
Think Tank – The global warming and Environment Menace, coupled would result in a devastating effect on our mother earth in general and its living being in large. Time to think of corrective measures !!!